Consider packing your bag with folloing daily essentials.
Exclusive South African Sojourn (11 days)
- Cape Town
- Table Mountain Tour
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Simon’s Town
- Sunset Cruise.
- Peninsula’s east coast
- Safari Ostrich Farm
- Sun City
- Gold Reef Tour
- Victoria Falls
This semi-private guided 10-night tour takes you to some of the major highlights of the Southern African region: South Africa's Mother City Cape Town, frequently voted worlds top destination; the scenically spectacular Garden Route; entertainment paradise Sun City, vibrant Johannesburg and the natural World Wonder of Victoria Falls on the Zambia side. This package is available on different accommodation levels to suit different budgets.
Minimum of 2 passenger
Should you have less than 2 people or require a child supplement, please contact us for a quote.
Tour Summary: Day 1 : Arrive in Cape Town Day 2 : Cape Town City & Table Mountain Tour Day 3 : Cape Town Cape Point & Peninsula Tour Day 4 : Cape Town to Knysna. Cruise Day 5 : Oudtshoorn Visit to Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and Ostrich Farm Day 6 : Knysna to Sun City Day 7 : Sun City Day 8 : Sun City to Johannesburg. Golf Reef City Day 9 : Johannesburg to Livingstone. Sunset Cruise Day 10 : Tour of Victoria Falls Day 11 : Departure
- 3 Nights in Cape Town
- 2 Nights in Knysna
- 2 Nights at Sun City
- 1 Night Johannesburg
- 2 nights Livingstone
- Breakfast daily
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide
- Entrances to Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Safari Ostrich Farm, Boat Cruise in Knysna
- 24-hour manned emergency assistance
- Cape Town: Scheduled City Orientation Tour
- Cape Town: Scheduled Cape Peninsula Tour
- Johannesburg: Scheduled Half Day Gold Reef City tour
- Livingstone: Scheduled Sunset Cruise
- Livingstone: Scheduled tour of the Falls
- All flights, International & Domestic, reservations, taxes, fees etc.
- Additional Lunches and Dinners
- All other transport
- All expenses of personal nature like tips, mineral water, laundry charges, telephone charges, food
- Any increase in services that may come into force prior to the commencement and any increase in the cost of land arrangements or airfare due to increase in fuel prices, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates etc.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Any items not specifically mentioned in included in price
- Day 1 Arrive in Cape Town
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport. Meet your English speaking driver and transfer to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Cape Town.
- Day 2 Cape Town: Scheduled HalfDay City Tour
Enjoy a half day Cape City and Table Mountain Tour. See Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain, and then proceed to see the city highlights up close. After descending from South Africa's iconic flat-topped mountain by cable car (ride at own expense), you'll visit top Cape Town attractions, like the Diamond Works, and colorful neighborhoods like Malay Quarter on Signal Hill.
Overnight in Cape Town. (B):
- Day 3 Cape Town: Scheduled Full Day Cape Point tour
Enjoy a full day touring the ruggedly beautiful Cape Peninsula. See all the top sights along South Africa's Cape Peninsula on this full-day tour from Cape Town. Explore Hout Bay and take an optional boat trip to Duiker Island. Spend time at leisure in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and visit Simon's Town on the peninsulas east coast - home to a colony of African penguins! On the drive back you will have time to stop for a walk at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Overnight in Cape Town. (B)
- Day 4 Cape Town to Knysna
After breakfast, depart for Knysna, situated between lush forests and the shores of the peaceful lagoon. In the evening, enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on a boat comfortable and cozy with a classic wooden feel.
Overnight in Knysna. (B)
- Day 5 Full Day Oudtshoorn Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Oudtshoorn. Experience the Little Karoo at its best, a truly scenic wonder of Africa. This tour covers the magic of this unique area with visits to the vast limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, an ostrich farm, where you can see, touch and ride an ostrich and the Cheetah Wildlife Ranch, where you will find white tigers, lion, cheetah, crocodile and many more animals.
Overnight in Knysna. (B)
- Day 6 Knysna, George, Johannesburg, Sun City
- Day 7 Sun City
Today, the day is at leisure. You can have non-stop fun at the Valley of the Waves, and experience exciting entertainment options, concerts, sporting events and much more. You may also choose to join a Big 5 Safari at the neighbouring Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
Overnight in Sun City. (B)
- Day 8 Sun City - Johannesburg
After breakfast, depart for Johannesburg. Upon arrival spend your day at leisure. Enjoy the Gold Reef Tour (closed Mondays & Tuesdays) with exciting historical gold mining attractions. The tour includes an introductory film and an underground mining tour. You will also get to see a bar of gold being poured. After the tour you will be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Overnight in Johannesburg. (B)
- Day 9 Johannesburg to Kruger
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to Hoedspruit airport. Upon arrival at Hoedspruit airport, you will be met and transferred to your lodge. Lunch will be served depending on the time of arrival. In the evening, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive.
Overnight in Kruger. (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Kruger - Game Drives
Today, enjoy a full day game drive starting early morning. This will give you an opportunity to view wild animals in their natural habitat as they go about their daily activities.
Overnight in Kruger. (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Departure
Today, you will be transferred to the airport by the hotels complimentary shuttle for your flight back home.
- 4.5 % GST will be levied on the total billing.
- Cancellation and amendments will be levied as per hotel policy, which would differ on a case to case basis.
- No refunds for tours / transfers not utilized.
- Prices are subject to change as per availability at the time of making the reservation.
- Rate of exchange will be levied as per date of invoicing and final remittance.